Welcome to attend the conference.
Please click the "Listener-Registration Form" and fill it online.
For any questions or assistance please contact: email@example.com
For Authors And Presenters
Once you received the acceptance letter, the registration files were sent by email as well. Then you should prepare the files below and send them back to firstname.lastname@example.org before the due.
(1) The final version of the papers (both MS word file and PDF)
(2) Registration form (.xls or.xlsx)
(3) Scanned payment proof (.jpg etc)
(4) Copyright agreement form (Titled as CEII2023 YOUR PAPER ID+ copyright)
Download the Copyright
Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until all Registration Files above is received in full.
|Categories||Fee (USD)||Fee (CNY)|
|Regular Author (within 5 pages)||USD $500||CNY ¥3500|
|Student Author (within 5 pages)||USD $450||CNY ¥3000|
|Additional Paper(s)||USD $380||CNY ¥2600|
|Additional Page||USD $50||CNY ¥300|
|Presentation Only||USD $350||CNY ¥2400|
|Listeners||USD $200||CNY ¥1200|
Pay With Your Credit Card By PAYPAL:
1. Each accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one author registration, otherwise it will be excluded from Conference Proceedings.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (380 USD) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
3. Each normal registration includes one paper publication in proceedings, a bag, a badge, proceedings, program schedule, and attending all technical sessions and social programs (tea/coffee breaks, conference lunches).
4. All attendees must register, but only attendee without paper publication can register with the attendee registration fee.
5. Payment of fees must accompany all registration files and must be made in USD. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
6. No CANCELLATION & REFUND of Registration Fee
7. The cost of the hotel accommodation and travel is not included in the registration fee.
Your paper will be excluded from proceedings at any level of quality checks carried out by the Press. Conference organizers are not responsible if your paper detects plagiarism or any lack in quality reported by the press after submission of final proceedings (camera ready copies) to the press. Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author/s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the Springer.
When the registration confirmed, an official receipt will be issued, you will receive the hard copy receipt together with all conference materials at the conference spot. If you need the receipt before the conference date, we can send you the scanned verion or post you the hard copy (You need to cover the postage).
Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another publication before the review notification date of this conference. Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author/s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the Publisher.
The conference’s official language is English. All papers must be written in English and must be formatted in PDF according to the following instructions.
Abstract-only submission will be included in conference program, but will not published, and authors will be invited to give an oral/poster presentation on site.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. One regular registration is within Five Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation. All papers will be reviewed by at least two-three members of the program committees and technical committees. The conference’s official language is English.
All papers must be written in English and must be formatted in WORD and PDF according to the following instructions. Each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors and accompanied by at least one full CEII2023 registration fee payment, to guarantee publication in the proceedings.